Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Kreips and Juices, for whole family

Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat. I came here on $5 wednesday. Most crepes are five bucks. I got a simple crepe and authentic one. Ham and cheese
. It was hot and tasty. Crepe was light and fluffy. I also down a Berry Berry juice.
Healthy and just sweet enough
.
Chit chat. This is a place for a diverse horde of people. The have sweet to savory-healthy to the right way of eating.
Note: They have one of the very few places where you can get squeezed in front of you orange juice.
So if you are in need of a different but familiar meal come here. If you need to satisfy the chocolate or sweet tooth come here. If interested in a healthy or not so healthy drink...I believe they can customize it for you.
On Wednesday $5 crepes.
Sunday $3 ice cream as of the writing.




No comments:

Post a Comment