Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Larry's LunchBox, a good jewish deli

Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat.. I went for the ruben. Real rye bread with those caraway seeds as it should be. Toasted with butter. Sauerkraut, melted cheese and corned beef. Ahh the way it  is suppose to be.. Hot large and filling.
I also tried my very first time matzo ball soup.
According to the local food critic the best in the area. I have never had this. It was real good. Excellent for a cold day or if you are sick. Good comfort food. But it really just comes down as a chicken soup. Which all cultures have in one form or another.




Over all good food good folks. I do suggest you check the website and order ahead. Also check for hours. They are still working theses out. As of this writing 1000 AM  to  300 PM...M-F

No comments:

Post a Comment