Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2016

Stevie Pages Sports Page, pass

Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat. I got their self proclaimed ,best grouper sandwich in SW Florida.. Lets start with the good. The pickle was garlicky and crunchy. Fries hot & crispy.  Grouper sandwich..
.It SUCKED.  I asked for a blacken spicy fish sandwich. I told my server I wanted it Mexican HOT NO Indian ghost pepper hot. I GOT NEITHER. Plus the fish was barely cooked through. When you say blacken it means BLACK as a hole in outer space.. Also the bun was too wet. The tomatoe slice was so thin I could read a newspaper thru it. And why a sports bar who offers primary a chicago style pizza ,would even entertain the mere thought of having the best grouper sandwich is beyond me.
They also claim to have good ribs.  What person told them of this fantasy I have no idea.

On the good side the server was very good. From what I saw of the food I admit the quality was there.
They just do not know how to execute the entrees . They need to stop boasting and make the food actually good. If it is good enough people like me will advertise it as such. Then folks will come knocking down the doors.



No comments:

Post a Comment