Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Rinconcito Catracho Latin Grill, Best fish tacos ever

Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat, I am a carnivore... I love meat. But someone told me to try fish tacos.  ehhh. I did here.        
These were outstanding. Plus the housemade sauce was heated heaven. The fish was cooked just right the lettuce or cabbage was seasoned all so well. The side of yellow rice was fluffy and so tasty. The refried bean were mmm   mmmm good.
I also had some type of raspberry drink.
I bought extra and took a grande home.
Chit chat. This is located on a side street in a strip mall/industrial area. Very non descript. Open for Breakfast till nine PM. Daily...Divey from outside but very nice inside. Service is prompt and excellent.
So if you are into fish tacos come here. I will. I will be back for other items too.







No comments:

Post a Comment