Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Cork Soakers, Deck and Wine Bar

Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat. Well I thought I was going to have a choice for a breakfast and lunch. It was a Sunday and they said brunch.  Ehhh WRONG. It was a lunch menu. But that's OK. I order the Garlicky Mussel.
It sounded good. It was good. The mussels were fresh and cooked to a tender perfection. They came out of the shell with ease and melted in my mouth. The soup was base with tomato, chorizo, and some peppers. OH lets not forget the garlic. Plenty of garlic but not over whelming. It also said crusty bread. Two things wrong here. The bread was a bit burnt and there was not enough of it. ( see my pictures ) I could have ask for more and less burnt bread but I was ok with it. Over all a very tasty and filling entree.

Now some chit chat. There is no notable handicapped parking. There is parking on the street a private lot on the side and a lot across the street. This is really more of a bar. The outside dine area allows smoking. Lots of TV's around and LOUD MUSIC. On a Sunday morn I expected a softer atmosphere. There was a notable amount of Bloody Mary's being served.
Any way the food was great. Plus from other patrons reviews the menu has more than one outstanding items. I shall return. 1 more thing the service and folks such as my Kylie were great.
Thank You.



No comments:

Post a Comment