Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2016

Original Pancake House, good food service ehhh

Here is my 2 cents on food and chit chat. Lets do this in timely order. Saturday, January 16, 2016 945 AM. I arrived and there were people waiting. I gave my name and got a pager.There was 3-4 groups of 4 folks each. I waited for 15 minutes. All the folks ahead of me were gone. I got up and saw there were  tables available for me. ( party of 1). I brought this to the attention of host/hostess. I was quickly seated. My server was Ellie. I knew what I wanted.
OJ, coffee, Regular waffle, eggs over easy, links. Ellie took my order brought me my drinks.. 20 minutes later folks at the table next to me, who came in AFTER me were eating. Ellie was aware of the problem. She did look into it but could not offer any explanation. 29 minutes after being seated/ordered , my meal arrives. I was literally 1 minute away of walking out. Another server brought me my meal. Ellie apologize profusely.
The eggs were cooked to perfection, links were hot, and waffle was hot and crispy as it should be.
The meal it self was very good. But how hard is it to mess up a american breakfast.
So food was good except coordination of  bringing the meal to the folks ehhhh.





Oh yes they have eating challenge. The challenge is. eat 8 scrambled eggs,6 sausage links, 6 bacon, 12 pancakes, 1 apple pancake all of it in 45 minutes. If you do you get a $100.00 gift card and the meal is free.
If you lose you pay $ 29.95

No comments:

Post a Comment