Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Siam Hut MMMM MMMMN Good!!!

I was in the mood for Thai  food. This place had been recommended by my hair dresser. Plus it had gotten lots of good remarks in Yelp, TripAdvisor , and Urbanspoon. In this situation they were sooo right.  I would give this eatery 5 and half stars. 5 for food and the half for great service..

I was a bit hungry so I started with a Thai tea and a appetizer of GIEW ZA.( pan fried dumpling stuffed with ground pork, ginger & scallion with a warm soya sauce.) GOOD.

The folks were very patient and helpful with me . Through out my meal they made sure I had all I needed or wanted.

 I ordered LOMIEN,( stir fried fried egg noodles with bamboo shoots, snow peas,mushroom, and


bean sprouts) I requested it spicy and they offered and brought  hot sauce paste so I may regulated me heat. The dish was outstanding. The salad was  tangy with a ginger sauce and soup though a bit mild was delish.

While there I heard a few calls for reservations and such. So this is a popular and good place to get the feed bag on. When need for Thai food check this place out.

No comments:

Post a Comment