Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Not worth my time to go....Beef O Brady's

rholland63.yelp.com  rholland63.blogspot.com....My 2 cents....Well, I have never heard of Beef O Brady til I moved to SWFL. I could have waited longer.

First food before chit chat. ......I got the O' Brady hamburger.

The cook did prepare it to my order of med rare. Though it said to cooked from med and above to shoe leather. Thanks  chef. It was a bit messy. I needed 3 napkins. The brioche bun I find to be just advertising bull. The spicy mustard, on the side, was not spicy at all. It was just a dijon. horseradish folks.
 The fries were just fries. No big whoop.. Just an average chain style burger.
My sweet tea was not sweet. The first cup I could taste chemicals . I ask for a new one. I got one no questions ask.

Chit Chat... My greeter & server..Sky....( parents must have been late hippies) She did an outstanding job even when she got hit with a rush of folks. Why people filled this place up I wonder????? Not the burgers. The salt container, which I personally hate was one of those grinders..ugh. It Said sea salt.  PEOPLE IT IS ALL SEA SALT. It ALL comes from the sea. the grind  is the only difference.
The so call spicy mustard was NOT very spicy.
There is 14 TV's around the place...... As I was leaving it was filling up.  I am not sure what they know that I do not know.  But being in SWFL for a while I do know the people DO NOT know or APPRECIATE good food.
So here is my 2 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment