Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2015

3 Pepper Burrito..... Not too bad for SWFL

This is my 2nd visit to 3 Pepper.  1045 AM on a Monday.The server was quick and ask me what I wished for. For 1 price you can get whatever you desire.

The bad was 2 things no refried beans & a red salsa that was plain NASTY  it tasted like a chunky  ketchup... way too sweet.
In my first review I said .......I am from San Francisco , home and creator of the burrito. The price 6.50 or so. I was here 3PM on Tuesday.
The flour tortilla is fresh made to order. No refried beans but pinto  & black beans.
I had carnitas,pork, filled it up. You tell them what you want and they try to fill the tortilla.Chicken, ground beef ,steak,Hot peppers,cheese, rice, onions, guacamole  a good numbers of items. Plus corn chips to go.
For a Florida place pretty good a big step above Taco Bell.
A bit of growing pains but  good over all.



No comments:

Post a Comment