Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2015

Randy's Fish Market & Eatery

Traveling to Naples form The Cape is a pain in the ass. All these stupid rich retirees who do not know how to share the road or drive in general. But eating at Randy's seem to make up for the trouble. 48 minute drive for nice folks and good meal with large portion of fish.

I had Randy's House Favorite Fish & Chips . 1st it is on a platter. 2nd I got to try the potato salad instead of fries. The potatoe salad was made with small red potatoes a bit of green onion & a creamy sauce. Wonderful.
A bit of cole slaw of standard fare. Along with a unhealthy large portion of a white fish...LOL... I am glad the fish gave it life for such a fine meal. Properly seasoned breaded coating cooked to a moist fluffy meat inside. They had condiments of tartar sauce, a robust cocktail sauce and malt vinegar if you pleased.  I needed to get a doggie bag for the salads to take home.
All of the staff were nice and helpful. Even the ones that I was NOT going to tip....     ;-)
So for my next venture to overindulgent Naples I will definitely stop by Randy's . Good prices good food.



No comments:

Post a Comment