Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Rojo's a neighborhood breakfast & lunch eatery

So I ventured to N. Ft. Myers. I had seen ads for this place for a while. It was easy to find in the mall. A big sign..BUT.. the entrance is actually to the right of the red sign.. I came to find out I was not the first to make this mistake.
Anyway the folks are really nice and there seems to be a good following. Mostly for breakfast. They serve only breakfast and lunch. All the breakfast entree did look amazing. I got their so self proclaimed best in Lee County Reuben sandwich.
Along with house made cole slaw. I must say the cole slaw was really good. Not as dry as other places. The Reuben it was good but the best ....IIIII am not sure about that. But good food nice  folks I will be back for the breakfast.



No comments:

Post a Comment