Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Possibly ???? the best Breakfast Buffet in SWFL ?????????????? GOLDEN CORRAL ????

Wow!  I have visited 4 out of the 5, Breakfast Buffet in the Cape Coral/ Fort Myers Area. Thats under 10 Bucks , that I found on- The Web. Slim pickings
I am all about the FOOD.  American breakfast is pretty standard stuff eggs,bacon, potatoes etc.
What I found here was an extensive variety. WAFFLES.
The ONLY place to get a waffle. Plus Fried chicken. If you have never had a southern Fried Chicken and Waffle , You never had a breakfast.
Well everything else is standard fare fresh, tasty made to order. Dessert, fresh fruit, helpful people.
I am not a chain restaurant person . But this place for a Breakfast BUFFET is the place to go for a variety of food and lots of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment