Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Annies, Best omelette yet

Annies, SE 47 st, Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat.
Alright I must admit this is one of the best omelette yet.
A 3 egg Denver Omelette with swiss cheese. I must admit my eyes were bigger than my stomach. It was big, fluffy and delicious. Lots of meat, onions, and pepper.Also reasonable priced. I had toast and home fries. Toast was good. Now the home fries are made differently by different cook. I was not thrilled about their style though I did finish them all.
Chit chat. They are known for Big pancakes.So if you are a pancake fiend you must come here.
Snowbird season it is very busy. Parking can be an issue. Wait times cane be an issue.
Now is a good time to try them.
Service can be iffy. You may get a sweet server or a gruff and crusty server. Ah the food makes up for it. Plus it can be entertaining.
So give them a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment