Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Wendys, I can pass for 8 more years

Wendy's, Hancock Blvd, Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat.
Lets start good. The shake, called a Frosty ,was great tasty and very thick. I loved it.
The so called jr. hambuger. IT IS A SLIDER. Too small and so salty. .99 NOPE
Chili... taste ok, but way too watery not worth it.
Now the brand new jalapeno chicken sandwich. I love pickled jalapenos. I can eat 5 before any water.
This recipe is a total disaster. Nacho cheese green onions and then the peppers .
What mess.
Now the food seemed good quality. Service was top notched. I was even told how to save money.So employees are fantastic
I have not been to a Wendy's in over 8 years. I see why.Just do not like the food any more.



No comments:

Post a Comment