Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2016

The Cafe, unadvertised gem

The Cafe, Coralwood Mall, Cape Coral, FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat.
I find the food is fabulous american cuisine. They are best known for their ruben.
They do not advertise .It is done by word of mouth.
This time around I had the french dip meal. Which includes  2 sides. about 7.95

The roast beef was sliced thin and served as it should be medium rare. It roll was fresh and soft.
The au jus was a plenty flavorful, but for me a bit salty. I do not add salt to my food. So this is just my quirkiness.
Cole Slaw. Made in house. The cabbage was fresh and crunchy. Dressing smooth. A bit sweet a bit sour. Oh so good. The best around.
My fries were crisp and hot yet tasting of potatoes.
All items are made on premise. The egg salad in not made until you order it. They are only open for breakfast and lunch. Closing at 2PM.
Service is quick and delightful.... Another hidden gem of the Coma in plain site.



No comments:

Post a Comment