Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Taco Bell, eh it Taco Bell

Taco Bell, Hancock Bridge Parkway, Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat.
Chit chat. Well I had temporary insanity today. I went in a drive thru, I paid full price and it was not real mexican food.
Alas the service was fast efficient and food hot. Great customer experience.
Now the food. 2 Burrito Supreme. It still tasted pretty much the same. Now you are offered steak and chicken. The burrito is smaller . It use to be you needed two hands to hold. NO longer. The price has risen. (Old price 2.59, in California, now it is 2.99. A BIG price gouge . Less food cost more.
The hottest sauce is called El Diablo or the fictional character, the Devil.
It was a smoky slightly hot sauce . Using a magnifier to read the ingredients no listing of any hot peppers just spices and vinegar. Water was number ingredient.
You can rest ashore my craziness has gone away. Only real local mom and pop eatery will be on my menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment