Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2016

Iguana Mia, just a mediocre chain

Iguana Mia, Cape Coral Parkway, Cape Coral, Fl, Here is my 2 cents and chit chat.
Lets start with each item. Large warmed corn tortillas. Pretty standard. 3 different salsa. Seemed fresh. The spiciest one was only zesty. NO  heat here. Plus a version of sour cream,OK. The beans. Pinto bean just boiled to falling apart NO flavor. EH. Yellow rice. I tasted mostly the green onions on top.

Now the ground beef enchilada. I ask for sliced jalapeno peppers, inside my meal. They charged me fifty cents!!!!! Not so much the money BUT just to charge me anything is wrong.. (I paid a dollar for a 12 ounce can of nachos peppers)
The enchilada were just so mediocre. I have been to at least 5 other mom and pop places. They were superior in flavor and better in prices.
The drinks were ok. In house sweet tea but made with corn syrup.
Service and presentation was very good.
Will I come back. Only if you treat.



No comments:

Post a Comment