Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2016

Salty Papas, sooo good

Salty Papa Shrimp House, Mcgregor Blvd, Fort Myers, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat.
Chit Chat.. I went to their Facebook page and used this month special. Basically a shrimp platter for only 9 Bucks. A great deal...Great food.
FOOD... The shrimp were large,(see pic)

fresh,great coating and fried to perfection.Fries were also tasty.I loved the housemade slaw just creamy enough and tangy enough.
Cocktail sauce was good but for me a bit more horseradish was needed.
I got a draft. In a glass ice chilled ice , cold and so refreshing.





The service was quick , attentive and outstanding.
Though a 20+ minute ride from Cape Coral it is so worth the drive.
The menu is varied and delish. ( Catfish- fish and chips!? ;-)...)

No comments:

Post a Comment