Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Waffle House, a good thing

Waffle House, Cleveland Ave, FT. Myers, FL.,Here is my 2 cents and some chi chat.
WAFFLES, I love me some waffles. This place does it right. Medium waffles or crispy waffle or add what you like.


They only thing missing is chicken and waffles.
I order coffee,( better than starbucks), eggs over easy, hashbrowns, toast, sausage and of course WAFFLE.
This place has been open only since March. Yet here is a very loud and busy Sunday morning. From my observation it was working like a well oiled machine.
My order come out to perfection ALL the personnel were perky (too) nice and efficient.
Other observation the seats are hard, place is too small (not enough tables).But this is a corporate greed. Get them in ...get them out. 1 handicapped space ...fair size parking lot.
Reasonable prices for good food.
So I guess there is a reasonable trade off.
Open 24/7. Will I be back yes. This is a good thing so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment