Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2016

Jing Du, Cleveland Ave, S., Fort Myers, FL., good sushi buffet

Jing Du, Cleveland Ave., Ft. Myers, FL, Here is some chit chat and my 2 cents on the food.
I am a beef and potato guy. Sometime I like fish bait with the wasabi...
This is a good place for you Sushi fans and chinese buffet folks.
I was impress with all the different sushi offerings. 25 + ...Plus pick and peel shrimp. And mussels galore.



I tried to sample a bit of it all. Hard to do. But fun.
They also have a hibachi and chinese buffet.
This is a Japanese run joint. So the chinese offering is a hit or miss. I was surprise I found the fried chicken wings tasty and moist. ( Most places are bland and dry) The noodles, rice and soup are a bit above par.
The price is above par too...11 Bucks for lunch. Though very much worth it. Nice atmosphere pretty place. LOTS of choices all FRESH and tasty.

Folks are great.
Oh a nice dessert bar healthy and bad for you.   LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment