Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2015

The Waffle House, so good

Here is my 2 cents on the food.  WOW every time I have gone here the food is fantastic. I always get a waffles.
They are crispy and hot. Waffle House , people get the waffles. The cook always does my eggs right, over easy.
The 9 variation of hashbrowns. I get the standard potaoes, always great .
Coffee is good
.BUT the cups are TOO small...too many refills adding cream and sugar too many times ;(~~~
Anyway the food has always been done to my great satisfaction.

Now chit chat.  We were there on a Thursday, 1120 am. WOW crowded. But did get a table. Christy(? )was a outstanding server. She was fast, helpful, and attentive. 15 minutes later the rush of people were gone. (thank you) ...The staff were great cleaning and shining up the place. I love coming here, but too bad they are 11 miles from crib. Good thing I guess , I would get fat on waffles & bacon otherwise.




When in the area or passing on the 75 stop in here. Please!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment