Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Courtyard Miami West, Outstanding night

Here is my  2 cents on my 1 night stay at Courtyard Miami West, Doral, Florida. A Friday night in the month of May.

I had an outstanding stay. The General Manager, Mellissa Benoit was able to fill my request of checking in early and out. The place was beautifully  decorated. It appeared spotlessly clean. All of the staff gave me a friendly hellos.  The main reception desk personnel were bright and cheery. Everyone had a wonderful attitude with a great big smile.
Though it was a small property there was a pool, a patio with a BBQ available and tables/chairs to lounge around if desire. A office workspace. Also a manned dining area to purchase drinks and food..
My room was excellent. House keeping did a perfect job. All corners were dust free , mirrors spotless. A/C was set just right. I found the design and decor very inviting and restful. Darkout curtains did its job. Over all a rating of A+. I definitely recommend this place and would use it it again.








No comments:

Post a Comment