Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Monarca's, suprising really good mexican food

Well here is my 2 cents on food first.  I was so surprise as to how good this food is.
The chips and salsa was chilled and fresh. They have 2 types. one for all you wimpy folks, a modified catsup flavor. The 2nd for real Men. This salsas was smokey flavor with a slow burn, that kicks in at the end. It would be nice if they had a 3rd option middle of the road.
I tried the crush ice Margarita.
It was perfectly balance. At least for me.
The main entree beef enchilada.
Being from California for 30 years I have had my fill of mexican cuisine. Most of time they all taste the same. They did not not offer shredded beef but I got the ground beef. It was actually very flavorable and tasty. It was very unique in what I was use to. It was good.... They did not I offer and I forgot to ask for the traditional hot flour tortilla. It like bread. Always served with a meal.  Over all one of the best traditional meal since coming to Florida.

Chit Chat...



The appearance was like you are in Mexico. Seating is inside or  outside. Lots of TV.
I was here at 11 AM. My server was Stephanie. She did a great job. Music in the background.
I did think prices were high but its Florida. Not a lot of competition with other Mexican eatery.
Over all very good I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment