Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Chipotle, ripping off the ignorant.

Here is my 2 cents on the food. I lived in San Francisco , Ca. for 30 years . Birth place of the burrito.
 I know burrito's. This is a wannbe burrito.  What self respecting mexican citizen would even offer tofu??? And not beef tongue??? I digress.
The steak burrito just suck. I was told it was the most spicy.  WRONG it had the most cumin. The steak was a bit rubbery. Only pinto beans or black beans offered. NO refried beans....White or brown rice. WOW too much rice /beans and hardly any meat.
I measure my burrito. Less than 5 inches long. It was thick stuffed with rice/beans. But it tasted bad. I did not finished it. Plus I paid $9.65 for this and a medium drink.

Chit chat... First the good it is very clean. Industrial like clean. Parking is good. Service and folks are outstanding. I love it........ Do not go here if you are a frugal diner.$9.65 for medium mediocre burrito + a medium drink.. THAT IS SO WRONG...Also if you are looking for real mexican style food.. This is Yuppie type food. Not food for real men. There are better deals( 8.99 for a seafood entree in the Cape)For a real burrito try Super Taco or 3 Burrito.

Do come here if you like to waste your money and have mediocre to terrible taste buds. That covers 95% of floridians. If you are from the West coast stay away. ..Exceptions veggie wimps and gotta be organic types.


No comments:

Post a Comment