Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2015

Ginger Bistro, almost like San Francisco ChinaTown

Here is my 2 cents. Lets start with the sweet and sour soup.
MMM good not as sour as in SF but it is right up there. I thought I was in The City minus the fog.  I had seafood and basil with jasime rice.
It may seem all rice is same its not, Jasime is more flavorable more delicate. This dish is wonderful. Plus I had the dim sum platter.
The most bang for your buck for your dim sum. Unless you are a veteran of dim sum try this. Buy ala carte can get pricey like sushi. Over all it s excellent.

Now chit chat. It is in a  nondescript mall. The interior is very nice.
My server Tapferer(?) did a great job. One hiccup was the owner brought me my  entree before my appetizer. No big deal it is all going in same place just a different order. It was all hot all good. Another observation was it is more expensive than eating in Chinatown, San Francisco. Prices are 3-4 dollar more per dish. But its really good food and no competition.. Beside flying to SF or NY for chinese meal is a bit crazy. I did miss the ambiance of cobble stones, crazy old chinese ladies and nick knack shops. So for a good time of food and frolic stop on in..




No comments:

Post a Comment