Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Cafe, Family Dining, Great Reuben Sandwich

Here is my 2 cents on the food. WOW, I was blown away on the waitress referral. A reuben sandwich..
This has to be the BEST reuben since being in SW Florida
. First the bread. It was toasted light brown rye with the little seeds. Good. The right amount of sauerkraut and 1000 island dressing. Plus the correct cheese amount., AHHHH the meat!!!!!  The meat was thinly sliced, lean with the proper amount of fat marbling, for perfect flavoring. Plus ,I measured it,
 2 inches thick of tasteful goodness. The fries were the right amount, hot/crispy. The cole slaw was creamy and delightful. It was a good meal..
 I will be back to try other items.

Now Some chit chat... This is located in the Coralwood Mall.


The only other eatery is a chinese buffet.
This is your best bet for breakfast/lunch. Reasonable prices good portions & a great staff. Service was quick less then 10 minutes. This was at 11 AM on a Tuesday Plus they have waffles. My fave!   So if you are going for a bit of shopping or to see a movie Fill that belly up here. You will not regret it. At least on my visit. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment