Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Taco Pancho. still a waste of money

Here is my 2 cents on the food and a bit of chit chat... Well I got a special of 8 beef hard tacos 6.99
and a burrito supreme 5.49..
I will say the items are fresh and the quality appears to be good... BUT that is where it ends..
First the tacos, just seems to be basic ground beef and the other items. No flavor per se.

Note: (I bought my tacos at 1130 AM. I ate 3. At 3PM I went back to the box to finish the rest. When I pick up the rest they all just fell apart. Literally in my hands and ended up a big mess.I needed a fork to finish. I guess it was steam in the box that made the shells to fall apart.)

Now the burrito supreme. Nothing supreme about it. They still offer lettuce in the burrito. Which is SO SO wrong. I made it very very clear to add jalapeno peppers in my order. I said "Make me sweat!!!!"  My first bite no peppers. 2nd bite no pepper. 3rd bite a bit of pepper.
Now service was very good. Nice and fast.
The counter guy brought my to order to my table. Which was very nice. He also said he added some hot sauce on the side. Thank you.
The problem is the sauces just were plain nasty..., Very Hot I admit but no flavor at all .Terrible.
So after my many tries of this place this is the last time for me..

Though as bad as it is for me...I know the typical Floridians with their nasty unsophisticated taste buds will continue to support this place. Thumbs up to the rednecks.



No comments:

Post a Comment