Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2015

Culvers, Pine Island, PASS

Well here is my 2 cents and some chit chat. I paid 15 bucks for a small drink and 3 piece cod dinner.  Worth the money???   NO. The drink was 1.69. If you added ice you are lucky to get maybe 8 ounces of fluid. (Yes I took it home and measured it).
Now the 3 pieces of cod were not too bad but they were on small size.  So So for value. I got green bean .. They tasted fine but were still crunchy. I guess more healthy for you. The cole slaw not to shabby. Creamy a bit sweet a bit tart. The roll was the best part. Plus cold fresh butter to add if desire. Thier tartar sauce was just ok nothing to remember. I forgot it already.

The personnel was ok  cordial at best with smiles.

This is my second visit and unless I get a 50% off coupon my last trip.
So if you want or love the burgers or ice cream check out other local places for a better deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment