Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2015

Island Cafe on the Bay, Good vittles

Well here is my 2 cents and a bit of chit chat. I have seen write ups on this local eatery. They were mix. But the fried chicken was suppose to be good. It was.
I had the fried chicken, cole slaw, biscuit and sweet tea. First off the sweet tea was house brewed. I was disappointed not sweet enough for me. But maybe that's me.
AHHH but it got so much better. When the chicken arrived it was too hot to eat. So lather some butter on the biscuit and dive into the cole slaw.  Biscuit was light fluffy and delish. The house made cole slaw was delectable. I enjoyed it. You know fried chicken is good when eating it hot or cold.  I did both and it was thumbs. Who would know you 'd find good chicken on the bay.
This is easy to find, the views are nice and staff is outstanding. I hope to get back before the snowbirds monopolized   up the place.



No comments:

Post a Comment