Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2015

Hurricane Grill & Wings, not so bad for food chain

Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat.  First some chit chat. Most of the reviews I saw were issues with the personnel. The time of day these other folks went is their fault.  If you go when you know it is going to be busy then, YOU , should expect maybe problems. I have worked in restaurants before so I know what the issues can be. I know the customers are wrong and will be A--holes.
Now the food. I was not aware you could ask for a caddy of all the types of sauces for the wings. You can  create your own. So have at it.
The sauces are hot if they say hot. The wings are larger than most places.
They come out hot and fresh. Delish. The chips are tasty as well.
I went for all you can eat deal. I was given all I could chow down. Staffer was excellent. Also note I went at 1130AM  so I got treated very well.
Over all I had a good experience...BUT I still prefer mom and pops places.

No comments:

Post a Comment