Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2015

First Watch, only to watch your waist and watch good money down the hole

Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat. Over all the quality is good. The staff was excellent.....Value for your money just sucks. I see why it was full of knucklehead floridians.( no out state license plates) On whole they have no idea of good food or getting your value.
I was here at 1115 AM. I had to wait 5 minutes for a table. That's ok food must be great and value too...WRONG.....
I did not realize that this was a HEALTHY food eatery.. MY mistake..I was SO wrong.
I had to ask for plain white sugar for my coffee. It was given to me in a little side dish.  :-(
Only brown sugar on the table.
I got the beefeater sandwich
.  Where is the beef?????? it was very thinly slice med rare BUT hardly any food for a real man to eat. It was good quality. BUT for  9 Bucks give me some food.
The so called horseradish on side that SUCK. Creamy and  NO FLAVOR..... NONE.
There was a salad of sorts on my plate. Just some over price greens with a splash maybe balsamic dressing. I got more on request.




Over all one of the worse value meals ever.  I finished this in one swoop no take homes.
Let the money squanders and health nuts have this chain. Never more for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment