Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2015

Duffy's, sports bar not bad food

Here is my 2 cents on the food. Then chit chat for all the bad stuff.
. I got the Philly cheese steak sandwich and the extra cost of onion rings. I was told everything is made on site. If so the onion rings were outstanding. big and crunchy a delight. The Philly was great . The menu said thinly sliced ribeye. I believe it. Saute onions and mushroom. Along with cheese. It was VERY good..I would order it again.
My server Angie did such a outstanding job.... The other personnel were top notch.



NOW LET START FROM THE OUTSIDE IN!!!!

If you are a disable War Veteran or handicapped person you must travel twice the distance to enter the front door. The disable stalls are located on the side near the delivery entrance.

Inside I requested my brandy separator. I was told NO! They had no Brandy. What full  bar runs out of brandy.
I ask for Appleton Rum. From Jamaica not far from Florida. Again NO.

Now the meal was very good, BUT value wise it suck. I had to pay $1.69 extra or so for onion rings.
And if you look at my picture of the cheese steak it was quite small. Plus not a lot of cheese.
This puny sandwich cost me $9.99. Value wise no.
Food was good but everything else... NOPE. Did not serve me as a patron.
I doubt I will use my hard earned funds here again..

No comments:

Post a Comment