Search This Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Ruby Tuesday

Here is my 2 cents and some chit chat. Well for the past 2 months I have been clobbered with ads/coupon.  So I decided to use a coupon. 5 bucks off a 15 purchase. I ordered a sweet tea it was usual commercial  brand ok.  I must say the rolls were delightful. I even took some home.
I got the added salad bar. 2.99.

Everything looked good and fresh EXCEPT the mushroom. They need to be taken off and saute. They were past their prime. Beside the greens I tried 3 of their other salad.
First the potato salad, too much mayo not enough flavor. Add some green onion,then you are good to go. The pasta with ham again too much mayo not enough flavor. I tried something that had broccoli in it just plain nasty.. If you go stick with the lettuce and such.

I was adventurous. I got the cajun jambalaya pasta.
It was interesting 4-5 shrimp, chicken and sausage over spaghetti noodle. It was NOT spicy. It was ok. I took it home and after reheating it, it was actually much better.
Service was outstanding. Over all good.
The only bad part was some inconsiderate woman yakking loud on a cell phone. How rude.
Anyway I liked it and will be back for my birthday burger

No comments:

Post a Comment