Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sandy Hooks and Rib House, old school bistro

Here is a bit of chit chat. My 2 cents on the food.
 They are open from noon to 8PM on Sundays and 4-9 pm the rest of the time. Good views of the water lots of parking.
I found the food to be delish. They are an old school Florida place. Serving up fresh bread at the beginning with real butter.
They use their own bread to make the croutons. hmmm good
. I had the housemade cole slaw which was delightful. An appetizer of shrimp cocktail. The main entree rare prime rib.

At first it was a bit hard to slice the prime rib. They had put the au jus over it. I would recommend it to be on the side. There was a bit of fat.( FAT = flavor) As I worked around it, the piece was easy to cut with a minimum of effort. I loved every mouthful.




The staff did an excellent job. My order was presented quickly in a proper pace. Thumbs up.
So for those who like the old skool ways check this place out.
Ah be warned they do have early bird menu. For all you frugal minded....

No comments:

Post a Comment