Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2015

Monkey Bar, A ok place

Here is my 2 cents and some chit chat.  I have been trying to go here for lunch for a while. Was it worth the wait????  NO not really... I will give a thumbs up on the service. Very good. The food so so. The sweet tea was ok.  I must say the cole slaw was outstanding!!!! A little sweet and bit tangy good in crunchy...
Now the burger was good not great. I asked for it medium rare but got rare. I prefer under cooking to over cooking. At 9 bucks or so pricey
This stood out.  75 cents for cheese or bacon added hmmmm ok. But 75 cents for a slice of grilled onion.
What the hell????!!! How cheap are onions and how easy to grill a slice??? This should be free.
Over all just ok... I will only be back if someone else foots the bill....


No comments:

Post a Comment