Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Brooke Restaurant, Another great local eatery

Well folks here is my 2 cents on the food & some chit chat..... WOW I was so suprized at the large portion of fish. I have been passing by this none descript end of a small strip mall for too long. This was a Saturday lunch special. A cajun fried fish sandwich.
The filet could have made 2 sandwiches. Now it said cajun but it was down beaten for the unsophisticated  taste buds of floridian... Not really spicy.  But it was very tasty. It was fried to perfection. Tartar sauce was ok.  Cole slaw average. You have a choice of regular fries, fresh Amijo (potato chips)or waffle fries. Next time I will get the waffle fries.
Over all this was the best fish sandwich I have had in my 4 years of eating fish.( Lets note I have had more seafood in the last 4 years than in my entire life  ;-(. .....I am a meat carnivore by nature and choice...)

Plus the waitress and other staff did a outstanding. Thumbs up job. I will be back soon to try other entrees.




No comments:

Post a Comment