Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Wow Sandwich & Grill

Wow Sandwich & Grill, NE 3rd Ave, Cape Coral, Fl.,  Here is my 2 cents and the food and chatter.

Chatter... I eat out because I get tired of my own Superior cooking. Plus its cheaper to eat out sometimes. Though it is never cheaper for me because I ALWAYS tip 20% or more to my server. ( I never tip owners.)

With the name like wow and too many stars on yelp. I needed to try this joint.

Well, it really does not stack up to all these stars... The service is wonderful...Folks are really nice.
But I come to eat...I was not WOW with my order... It was just okay...Same way as I would make at home. Also very reasonable price I will say.

My entree was a thick cut pork chop with plantains and cole slaw.  It did not knock off my boots. No special seasoning or other sauce was added. Just salt & pepper. Plantains were just OK. Slaw I have had better... I will be back and try a recommendation from the house the next time though.

Maybe next time they can earn the name.


No comments:

Post a Comment