Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2019

Per and Brew

Perk and Brew, Cape Coral Pkwy, Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

I have been here before and got the delish Big meatball entree.

This time I requested a  extra sweet coffee and a bacon/onion quiche.
The coffee...NO... not sweet at all. I had to add more ....which I was trying to avoid using those little packets.
I was really disappointed in the quiche. Now it tasted ok, creamy Not firm crust was fine.

First it was $9 bucks... then it was only 4 inches across (See Photograph with tape measure)
Where was the bacon...Not even one third of a average size slice of bacon...A hint of some onions.
I have been to other eateries where my entree was the same price & twice as big. Plus more bacon  cheese & onion.
They offer wi-fi and you can hang out for a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment