Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2019

M & A Carribean Restuarant & Grocery Store

M & A Caribbean Restaurant, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my chatter and 2 cents on the food.

First off let me warn you the folks are nice BUT are on Jamaican time. Which means they are usually 45-60 minutes behind in our time span.
Also though there are tables to sit down to eat, they are more geared for take out. Plus this is listed as a grocery store. There was not a lot on the shelves. Only to go containers were available.

Now my food. I requested the jerk chicken, rice & cabbage. $9.00. At 1115 AM this was the only thing ready. ( the hours stated they were open at 9 AM)
I have been to Jamaica and have had jerk chicken here..But never had it with a sauce on it. It tasted okay, I just not was expecting it.
To be honest this was just a mediocre meal. You can find MUCH better jamiacan food in Ft. Myers.



I will pass on coming back and go to Ft. Myers when the need for jerk chicken or oxtail strikes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment