Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

First Round Draft Sports Bar & Grille

First Round Draft Sports Bar & Grille, Del Prado Ave., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on  the food and chatter.

First off the chatter...If I was to select a all around good eatery, locally owned and easy to get to restaurant this is it.

Though this is a sports bar, this has some of the best food I have tasted in The Coma. ( also know as The Cape,  or Cape Coral.)
You can boat here,drive here, walk and ride a bike here...
They have outside dining and a fair parking lot including handicapped spaces.
The food has never disappointed me. The service is stellar, even when they are hosting a 20 party group & a 12 party group at the same time.

My meal. The clam chowder is one of the best in the area. Specials are changing. I got a coconut fish with Macaroni salad. I hate coconut shrimp... but this coconut fish was great.
Served with a asian condiment of a sweet/hot chili sauce or tartar sauce.
Though the macaroni salad was dumbed down for the local folks, it  was still very good. They cut back on onions in the ingredients.

So over all this is my go to local eatery since it is in .75 miles of my homestead.



No comments:

Post a Comment