Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Skillets

Skillets, Cleveland Ave, Ft.  Myers, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

Well another breakfast joint for the area. Which is a good thing.

Tip: A warning.. The parking lot is 30-40 yards away from the entrance. Including handicapped spaces. So if you have mobility issues. FYI... 

Lets talk food. I order coffee, Orange juice and a Belgium waffle combo. $15.00

First the OJ. It was served up in a cold frosted mug with a slice of fresh orange. Very nice. A wonderful touch of a presentation.
My coffee was given with its own pot.  No need to wait. Just pour my own.  ;-)
The waffle was not the round Belgium style. It was the new in fashion heart shape.
Nice. Cooked to extra crisp just right.  The way I requested it. My eggs was delivered over easy and still warmed.
The bacon was thicked sliced and crispy very good.

The staff was very good. Helpful and friendly.
Except for the longer than usual trek from parking lot to door... I had a great experince.



No comments:

Post a Comment