Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Fins Seafood & Dive Bar

Fins Seafood & Dive Bar, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl.,  Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
Well lets start by saying this is not a dive bar unless you talk about ocean diving.
This place is too expensive and too new to be a dive bar.

But food first. They make one of the best clam chowder around. Lots of clams, taters great flavor... Though adding chives on top is a unusual topping for chowder. A small bowl is 6 bucks.
My pink lemonade was 3 bucks. See where I am going,dives are usually a poor man joint.
I was feeling hungry. So I got the seafood platter. 18 Big smackaroos. At other eateries I would have leftovers for a doggie bag.
I will say food was good...Just not enough for what you should pay in a "dive".
I got 4 shrimp, 1 piece of cod & 4 fried clams.  See my photograph with the fork for comparison of the size of this so call "platter'.
If you want a real seafood platter go to Skip 1 in Ft. Myers. Much more bang for your bucks.
Service was good food was good. Not so much good for your hard earned money.



No comments:

Post a Comment