Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze, Tamiami Trail, Ft. Myers, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

Well this is just another overpriced chain joint. Lots of drinks for the retired seniors who are trying to be young again. Young no where else to go for cheap booze specials.
Personnel that stand around waiting for customers to show up.
I am guilty too.
I came at lunchtime for the $2.29 Margarita Day special. And to try the jamaica cuisine.
I got the small portion over priced oxtail. With rice and green beans. $18 or so.
It was meaty it tasty fine.
I also got the jerk chicken to go. I have had better. chicken was small, not too much flavor plus over salted.
My server was ok.
Will i be back...Only IF YOU ARE PAYING.



No comments:

Post a Comment