Search This Blog

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Tijuana Flats

Tijuana Flats, Cleveland Ave., Ft. Myers, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

I was in the mood for a taco but settled for enchiladas.
So  I decided to try this place

The best things first. Outstanding staff. Very helpful.
Plus a believe it or not a hot & spicy sauce bar. Who would have known this of all things in Florida.
Now the food.  $6 bucks seems to be the average price here. Which is a good thing.

Since Floridians have horrible taste buds this is a great thing.
The food is terrible with massive amount of SODIUM...For Floridian this means SALT.  Just too much.
Now I know why they have this hot  sauce bar. It covers  the salty food.


Never more for me...Though I do not have any health issue with salt. It just taste bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment