Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Redfish Point Garden Bar

Redfish Point Garden Bar & Grill, Lafayette St., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and rants/raves.
The rave....
My entree, Shrimp Tequila, 12 shrimp in a Cajun sauce on bed of rice, $14.00 the days special.
This was very good. The shrimp were fresh NOT frozen, Cooked just right. Though for a cajun sauce is was very mild.
Service was excellent.
Now the rant...
The menu stated Florida causal....Though it was very explicit they serve up Iowa beef. I have no issues with Iowa cattle. ...Florida has one THE largest cattle ranches in the USA.
My entree was cooked deli-sh & correctly. I was told it was Argentinian shrimp.
My other observation was it very is pricey. $3.00 for a soda, dessert prices not listed Plus there was NOTHING under $10 bucks, & that's appetizers.
Plus they served my soda in a clear plastic cup.
There is no parking lot just street parking.




Overall my meal was very good. I will be back to try the Iowan beef.   LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment