Search This Blog

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Nemo's Sports Cafe

Nemo's Sports Cafe, Del Prado Blvd, Cape Coral, FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

I am going to start with chatter. It was a holiday my original planned eatery was closed. I just happen to see Nemo's driving by it.
So it was a bit cool so I sat outside. Big mistake. 1 there were smokers. 2 a crazy person was allowed to dance.
I was very concern that the bartender said this person was "harmless". Well the person left. I ordered my meal. That day special for 7 bucks or so, fish and chips.
For the price and size it was actually very good. Served with tartar sauce and malt vinegar a splendid meal.
Half way thorough my meal this 5150WI,(Calf. Police code for crazy person had return).
This nut had not bought anything. He was wearing earplugs sitting down getting up. Gyrating around.
This was suppose to be a family place. I would never have family with a wacko running near by.
Any place that allows this type of activity needs to be looked at hard.



Food was good ...Atmosphere was NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment