Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Citrola's Italian Grill & Pizzeria

Citrola's Italian Grill & Pizzeria, College Pkwy, Ft.Myers,FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
Ahhh this is an ole fashion type of Italian eatery.

I got in house made bread with butter, free,as a precursor to my meal of lasagna.
This use to be the standard of ALL restaurant in days gone past.
I have had lasagna in three different places. All within the last 2 weeks.
And basically they really all tasted the same. (just like re fried beans in Mexican eateries).
The difference is the type of meat and noodle inside. So lasagna is like a pizza a personal choice.
I like this one the best. Well, balance enough garlic lots of flavor.

I also spurge and got a pepperoni/mushroom pie. It was a thin crust very good. BUT I thought they were very cheap in adding the mushroom. Not very many.

Service, by Margot was excellent. Staff in general were great.
Note: parking can be tight. The lot is small.


But worth the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment