Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2018

Hana Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Lounge

Hana Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Lounge, Hancock Bridge Parkway, W., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

I was here for lunch. They have what is called Bento box meals. At only 10 bucks a fair deal and wonderful food.

My box was beef teriyaki. You got soup, rice, sushi and fried tofu. As a side I got avocado salad.
I must say the beef was very tender and cooked perfect. The other items were just as fabulous.
I also experimented with a japanese soda. I suggest you past on this. It was very good.But at $2.75 for 9 oz. Not worth your money.
The side salad was healthy and tasty.
Service was excellent. Though the owners, High School daughter ,was doing time on school break. LOL.
So if in the mood for Japanese food give this place a try. Lots of parking.


No comments:

Post a Comment