Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Cheddars Scratch Kitchen

Cheddars Scratch Kitchen, University Plaza, Ft. Myers, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on just the food.

I did not dine in. I just got 2 meals to go. I order fried chicken and the meat loaf.
First the chix. I was not very impress with the fried chix I got 2 fried chix breast. Though they tasted ok I hate the white meat... As was this the coating was fine but as ALL white meat it was too dried out... I did like the home style green beans. Mash potato were a bit lumpy so you know they made them did here.  The gravy was made with bacon NOT pork sausage. So not very good as far as I am concern.
The meat loaf was interesting. It tasted good with bits of bell pepper inside. There was a 2 ounce container of a sweet/salty with onion sauce. I liked it. I got green beans & mash taters.
Over all good food. It was ready when I return to pick it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment