Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2018

Keke's Breakfast Cafe

Keke's Breakfast Cafe, Pine Island Rd., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

First lets chat...Keke is another chain. Good & bad.  The good was they had 11 different types of waffles. The most of any that I have found in the area. The bad NO deviation of this list. I could not have my bacon inside my waffle.
The good being brand new in the area they have lots of staff. The bad they have lots of staff. Which some will be laid off after the new has worn off and snowbirds go away.

My meal. Waffle, crisp with bacon inside. Nope: cannot have bacon inside OR ON TOP OF THE WAFFLE!!!!!!! Aghainst  corporate policy.
I got my waffle it was NOT crisp...I told my server,Sandy, she apoligized and offered to have a new one made. I declined.
The waffle was good, big butter on the side and large portion of whipped cream, too.
I was going to ask about the syrup, but I am sure it was just corn syrup. Never the real maple stuff to pricey for the bottom line of corp.
The coffee was fine it was bottomless, the cup is just too small.

A manager came by, ask me about my meal, I told her. She offered a new one. Long story short, without me asking, I got a discount and a fruit dish to take home.
So thumbs up for customer service.




Note: they are next to Aldi...So be warned if you go on a Sunday the parking lot and the line to get in will be long.

No comments:

Post a Comment